Thursday, November 3, 2011

Roger Creager Live in Austin Tomorrow Night!

If y'all were fans of the Roger Creager music I posted the other day I have great news!  Creager will be performing in UT west campus tomorrow night for Sigma Chi's Fight Night!  The fights start around 5:30 and Creager goes on after....my guess would be that he should be hitting the stage around 9.  Seeing as that this is a concert at a fraternity event I highly doubt we'll get to here my favorite song of his, "I Loved You When," but Creager is such a strong talent I can promise that he will not disappoint!  Don't miss out; it's sure to be a great time and a hell of a show!


Tickets: Girls-$5; Guys-$20.  Sorry boys.

Here is the link to the Facebook event: CLICK HERE! for the Facebook event

No comments:

Post a Comment